- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- 3-5 Years
- No Smell
Mannitol Pellet is a simple sugar. It is non-hygroscopic, highly spherical and dense in quailty. The provided sugar is white in color and has particles size 18/20, 20/25, 25/30, 30/35, 35/40, 40/50, 50/60. It is widely used in bakery products viz. biscuits, chocolates, cookies and rusk. Apart of this, mannitol sugar is utilized in cosmetic products that include Cleansing cream, Exfoliating products, face scrub, Gel and Body scrub etc. The mannitol sugar is packed in HDPE bags which protect them from heat, moisture and water. Mannitol Pellet has low humidity percentage and can be stored for upto two years in dark and cool place.
1) Water soluble starter core for drug layering and coating
3)Highly Spherical and dense
5) Narrow Particle size distribution
6) Also used in cosmetic products such as face scrub, Gel, Body scrub, Cleansing cream, Exfoliating products etc.
18/20, 20/25, 25/30, 30/35, 35/40, 40/50, 50/60
Other sizes available on request.
25Kg / 50Kg HDPE drum with polyethylene bag.
2 Years from date of manufacturing
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Day
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- All India
Lodha Bhuvan, Post Box. No. 31, Dist - Nashik,, Malegaon, Maharashtra, 423203, India