- 50.00 - 500.00 INR
- No Smell
- 3-5 Years
Mb Compressible Sugar (Sugar Dc) is a sweet tasting, white crystalline powder. It is non-hygroscopic, non-reactive, Free flow with most of chemicals, possessing fast solubility, having top quality, facilitating desired hardness, long shelf life. this sugar is mainly used in preparation of direct compression chewable tablets as filler.Available in particle size of 20 mesh, this Mb Compressible Sugar (Sugar Dc) has 2 years of warranty and recommended to protect from light moisture. For more details, read the information below.
Available particle size-Passing though 20 mesh.
Other sizes also available on request.
Pharmacopoeial Quality :
- Complies pharmocopieal quality of US-NF & BP.
Shelf Life :
- 2 Years from the date of production, recommended to Store protected from light & moisture
- 50 Kg HDPE Bag with food grade poly liner inside.
- 50 Kg HDPE (Plastic) drum with food grade poly liner inside.
It is an excipient used by the pharmaceutical industry. Its useful properties include high flowability, low hygroscopicity, high compressibility & no reactivity with other tablet components.
20 mesh (850 μ)
White granular, free flowing powder that is used for tablet making (Chewable, effervescent and orodispersable tablets) in pharmaceutical industry. Also used in sachet filling.
Complies with USP-NF/BP/EP
Available in 50 kg (HDPE Drum / Bag) with food grade polyliner inside
Store & protect from light & moisture.
- 1 Per Day
- 2 Week
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Lodha Bhuvan, Post Box. No. 31, Dist - Nashik,, Malegaon, Maharashtra, 423203, India